H1Z1 update 1.18 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the H1Z1 1.18 patch notes, the new update has added a big list of fixes and improvements. In addition, H1Z1 version 1.18 also added performance and stability improvements. The game developers are also granting free Green Dawn Riot Shotgun to all players from any region who made any PlayStation Store purchase and logged in prior to 4PM PDT/11PM GMT on Thursday, June 14.
Since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s H1Z1 version 1.18 for PS4 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
H1Z1 update 1.18 PS4 Patch Notes
- All players from any region who made any PlayStation Store purchase and logged in prior to 4PM PDT/11PM GMT on Thursday, June 14 will receive the Green Dawn Riot Shotgun granted directly to their account as our way of saying “thank you!”
- Players who complete the email opt-in form will now receive 2 Victory Crates once they’ve confirmed their email address. Players who provided and confirmed their email address previously (before this update) will automatically receive 2 Victory Crates as part of this update.
- A “Message of the Day” window has been added to the main menu to let players know about events and sales.
Bug Fixes in H1Z1 version 1.18
- Players no longer occasionally spawn and parachute into the extreme edges of the map.
- Tapping the L1 button now always correctly quick-switches weapons.
- Players will no longer occasionally be prevented from crouching after exiting a vehicle.
- Bullets from the M40, CNQ, and MK46 now correctly hit enemies through windows.
- H1Z1 update 1.18 for PS4 addressed a couple of issues where loot could fall inside of walls or through the floors of military tents.
- Fixed a specific client crash caused by a memory leak.
- Addressed one connection issue where players might get stuck trying to enter a match.
- Fixed Kill Feed issues for ignited vehicles, dying to the gas, and falling to your death.
- H1Z1 PS4 1.18 update cleaned up the Scout Rifle reload animation when aiming down sights.
- When a player is killed in a vehicle, their loot bag will eject in a direction based on what seat they were in.
- With H1Z1 version 1.18 for PS4, players can now drop Other Ammo without needing to highlight a weapon slot.
- Bleeding screen effect no longer persists across games after logging out while bleeding.
- Vehicle HUD no longer incorrectly displays that the vehicle is under EMP effect after the effect has expired.
- H1Z1 1.18 correct buttons are now displayed when opening the radial menu (weapon or grenade wheel) immediately after exiting a vehicle passenger seat.
- When pressing R1 to enter throwing stance, the throwable name will no longer display in the HUD.
- Touchpad is now properly identified as “World Map” in Settings.
- Beige Suit Jackets no longer drop in player loot bags.
- According to the H1Z1 1.18 patch notes, the new update has fixed several minor text bugs in the UI.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- H1Z1 PS4 update 1.18 added stability improvements
- Added fixes for Stuttering/lag issues.
H1Z1 update 1.18 for PS4 is now available for download.