H1Z1 update 1.65 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.65 patch notes, the new update has added new Elegant Crate ahead of Season 3. The new H1Z1 Elegant Crate comes with new outfits, weapons, and vehicle skins. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.65 also addressed issues related to server performance, framerate drop, disconnection, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more.
Recently, an update was released with changes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.65 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
H1Z1 Update 1.65 for PS4 patch notes
- The Elegant Crate is now available! Dress to impress with dapper new outfits, weapons, and vehicle skins. Celebrate the new year in style with the animated Golden Wave CNQ, or offer your enemies a classy welcome to the battlefield with the new toast emote – you can preview all the new items directly in-game.
- Season 3 approaches! Stay tuned for your first sneak peek later today into all the NEW FEATURES coming to H1Z1 on PS4 this February.
- Fixed crashing issues with H1Z1 1.65.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Fixed various disconnection issues
- H1Z1 version 1.65 has added fixes for glitches.
- Added performance and stability improvements with H1Z1 1.65.
H1Z1 update 1.65 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.