H1Z1 update 1.60 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.60 patch notes, the new update has added new Slay Ride Crate and a special holiday gift for battle pass owners. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.60 also contains fixes for issues related to server performance, framerate drop, disconnection, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more.
Recently, an update was released with changes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.60 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
H1Z1 Update 1.60 for PS4 patch notes
- The Slay Ride Crate is now available! Jingle all the way to victory with jolly new outfits, weapons, and vehicle skins. Complete your Nutcracker collection, or unwrap fresh festive looks for your KH43 and CNQ09 – you can preview all the new items directly in-game.
- All Battle Pass owners will receive 5 Slay Ride Crates FREE upon logging in after this update!
- Keep an eye on the Message of the Day this weekend for a new survey – we’re looking for your feedback on the latest gameplay updates.
Bug Fixes in H1Z1 Update 1.60
- Fixed crashing issues with H1Z1 1.60.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Fixed various disconnection issues
- H1Z1 version 1.60 has added fixes for glitches.
- Added performance and stability improvements with H1Z1 1.60.
- Other minor under the hood improvements.
H1Z1 update 1.60 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.