A new H1Z1 update 1.39 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.39 patch notes, the latest patch has added a new Swagnum Opus Challenge, jumping updates, and more. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.39 also contains various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.39 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
H1Z1 Update 1.39 for PS4 Patch Notes
New Swagnum Opus Challenge
For the second and final weekend of Swagnum Opus in Arcade Mode, there’s a new Challenge on deck – get 2 kills with the Swagnum to earn 10 Battle Pass Medals.
- Jumping is now more responsive.
- New items have been added to the Marketplace rotation.
- You can now unlock individual tiers of the Battle Pass through a direct purchase from the Battle Pass menu.
- Weapon UI now displays the weapon name instead of the skin name, as intended.
- Emote audio volume now properly takes into account the distance to the player performing the emote.
- Fixed crashing issues with H1Z1 1.39.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added some UI fixes.
- H1Z1 version 1.39 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with H1Z1 1.39.
H1Z1 update 1.39 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.