H1Z1 update 1.36 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.36 changelog, the new patch has added a new Arcade Mode and matching Challenge for the weekend. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.36 also contains minor fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released with a new Arcade Mode and other gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.36 is expected to fix all these issues.
H1Z1 Update 1.36 for PS4 Changelog
- New Arcade Mode – Swagnum Opus! In Swagnum Opus, all players spawn with the Swagnum, a very powerful sidearm that can one shot kill to the body (even in armor). Each player only starts with a single bullet for it, so make your first shot count!
- New Weekend Challenge – Each weekend that Swagnum Opus is available, there will be a new matching Challenge waiting for you. For the first weekend, kill 5 enemies in Swagnum Opus matches to earn 10 Battle Pass medals. These kills don’t all have to be in one match (though you’ll score extra cool points), and you can achieve them with any weapon.
Bug Fixes H1Z1 1.36
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with H1Z1 1.36.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- H1Z1 version 1.36 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with H1Z1 1.36.
H1Z1 update 1.36 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.