H1Z1 update 1.35 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.35 changelog, the latest patch has added fixes for issues related to server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.35 also comes with various stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released with a new Arcade Mode and other gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.35 is expected to fix all these issues.
H1Z1 Update 1.35 for PS4 Changelog
- Added another toxic gas phase that will force the final few players more aggressively. This was due to some final gas rings, particularly in cities, creating scenarios where the last two or three players would not engage with each other.
- Unclaimed ARVs are now highlighted in the world via a red beam.
- Vehicles that are on fire now have reduced acceleration and maximum speed.
- Increased vehicle exit sound effects so that nearby players are better alerted to the exiting player.
- Increased the number of rockets that spawn in with an RPG to 3 (was previously 2).
- Characters in the front end now preview the last set of previewed skins rather than a random assortment of selected skins.
- Players can now select “None” for Hat, Hands, Face, and Eyes slots, rather than having to select a specific skin.
- Arcade: Winners of games now receive a Victory Crate, like when winning a normal match.
- Arcade: Removed all vehicles except ATVs from Shotties & Snipers.
- With Toggle ADS on, players are now correctly brought out of aim down sights after shooting the M40.
- Cleaned up bolt-action reload animations for the M40 to look more natural.
- Turning while knocked down now looks more natural.
- After ending a game in a downed state, markers for downed players no longer incorrectly show on the map and mini-map in the following game.
- Rotating while in a passenger seat of a vehicle no longer causes vehicle engine sound effects to play.
- Vehicle HUD lights now blink at a more appropriate rate when the vehicle is on fire.
- Flashbangs no longer occasionally fail to play their visual effect when detonating.
- Fixed numerous minor issues in various main menu UI screens.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with H1Z1 1.35.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- H1Z1 version 1.35 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with H1Z1 1.35.
H1Z1 update 1.35 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.