H1Z1 update 1.32 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.32 patch notes, the new update comes with fixes for issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.32 also optimized the Vehicle HUD, Reload Timer, and Health Bar user interfaces. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big update was released with all-new features like the Battle Pass, a new vehicle, and two new weapons, and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.32 is expected to fix all these issues.
H1Z1 Update 1.32 Patch Notes for PS4
- H1Z1 version 1.32 optimized the Vehicle HUD, Reload Timer, and Health Bar user interfaces. This should result in minor performance improvements, particularly when there are numerous players and vehicles nearby.
- Optimized the texture sizes of the AR-15, AK-47, CNQ, Scout Rifle, and Combat Shotgun. This reduction of memory consumption should reduce some of the out-of-memory crashes that are occurring for some players.
- H1Z1 1.32 for PS4 has increased the SOCOM ammunition found in airdrops to 120 (was 24).
- H1Z1 version 1.32 reduced the number of AR-15s that spawn in the world by approximately 60%.
BUG FIXES in H1Z1 1.32
- H1Z1 1.32 addressed a bug that was causing some players to remain stuck in their parachute at the beginning of matches.
- RPG ammo now displays properly when on the ground.
- Weapon HUD now updates properly when switching guns as a passenger in a vehicle.
- Kills with the SOCOM now count towards Sniper Challenges, as intended.
- Parachute and ARV skins now de-dupe normally.
- Players with promotional skins will no longer see the de-duping message every time they enter Customization.
- Pressing “X” to confirm restoring to default settings before the “Are You Sure” pop-up appears no longer causes the UI to get stuck.
- It is now possible to preview facewear when the character is wearing a helmet.
- Numerous fixes to minor UI issues including some clean-up to make text easier to read on various main menu screens.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- H1Z1 version 1.32 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with H1Z1 1.32.
H1Z1 update 1.32 for PS4 is now available for download.