Yet another H1Z1 update 1.21 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the H1Z1 1.21 patch notes, the new game update contains fixes for issues related to server performance, game client, and UI bugs. The patch has addressed an issue that could cause weapons to lock. In addition, H1Z1 version 1.21 also added fixes for some crashing issues as well as added performance and stability improvements.
Since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game, ranging from not being able to get online as well as stuttering/lag issues. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.21 for PS4 is expected to fix this issue. Check out more details below.
H1Z1 update 1.21 PS4 Patch Notes
NEW ITEMS – Snowstalker Bundles
Stay frosty with the 3 new bundles available for purchase in-game – the Snowstalker Outfit Pack, the Snowstalker Weapon Pack, and the Snowstalker Complete Bundle! Featuring a whole new outfit, two new weapon skins (including an animated one!), and a bonus ATV in the Complete Bundle. Purchasing any of these Bundles grants you a Crate that guarantees you ALL the items inside.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- H1Z1 1.21 update for PS4 has altered the jump mechanic by maintaining your heading and velocity when you leave the ground. Now, you can freely aim or look around while jumping without prematurely shortening your leap. You still have the ability to alter your path slightly by using your left stick – for example, if you were going to overshoot a landing, pulling back on the left stick would allow you to correct this.
- Fixed an issue that could cause weapons to lock.
- H1Z1 version 1.21 fixed an issue where certain Daily Challenges not getting cleared after completing them.
- Environmental sound effects in the hospital no longer persist after leaving the area.
- Group member indicators are no longer blocked by grid references in the compass.
- Vehicle kills now show the correct vehicle and skin in the kill notification.
- After Cancelling queue no longer incorrectly highlights the Message of the Day window.
- Cancelling queue now properly clears out the queue information window.
- Removed redundant way to open Settings by pressing circle while spectating.
- H1Z1 version 1.21 added stability improvements
- Added other minor fixes.
H1Z1 update 1.21 for PS4 is now available for download.