H1Z1 update 1.17 for PS4 is now available for download. According to the official H1Z1 1.17 patch notes, the new update has added EMP grenade, weapon slot swapping, and more. EMP Grenades can now be found on the ground or in any of the Crates. These detonate upon impact and will disable a car for 20 seconds. In addition, H1Z1 version 1.17 also added performance and stability improvements. Check out more details below.
The game developers also announced that 7 million players have played the open beta on PlayStation 4. As a reminder, you will require a PlayStation Plus subscription to download the game. Later, it will it will roll out as a Free 2 Play game.
H1Z1 update 1.17 Patch Notes
- EMP Grenades can now be found on the ground or in any of the Crates. These detonate upon impact and will disable a car for 20 seconds.
- Players can now swap which slot their weapon is in.
- Players can now drop ammo for weapons that they are not carrying.
- The volume of vehicle engines has been slightly increased.
- Added a HUD notification for when Air Drops are about to occur.
- Cleaned up the red dot sights for various rifles.
BUG FIXES in H1Z1 Patch 1.17
- Fixed a specific memory leak that was causing some of the client crashes.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose a weapon if they were already carrying 4 and attempted to pick up or swap out for another one on the ground.
- H1Z1 update 1.17 fixed an issue where players could get stuck exiting a match and going back into another.
- Fixed a specific case where throwing a grenade could prevent players from throwing another grenade or firing a weapon.
- H1Z1 1.17 fixed a specific case where a player’s controller could lose input.
- The One Shot, One Kill Daily Challenge can now be completed as intended.
- The Rookie, Skilled, Elite, and Exceptional Teamwork Challenges can now be completed as intended.
- The 12th and final Tutorial Challenge can now be completed as intended.
- Fixed an issue where picking up too many grenades could make one type disappear.
- H1Z1 patch 1.17 removed additional clothing items that were still lingering in loot bags.
- The Purple M9 and Predator AR-15 will no longer disappear when picked up.
- The shipping containers from Air Drops now disappear upon landing.
- Various animation bug fixes.
- Added stability improvements
- H1Z1 version 1.17 added fixes for Stuttering/lag issues.
- Players may experience a framerate drop when opening Crates or Skin Packs from the Store.
- Some Store UI elements may persist across menus after opening a Crate or Skin Pack from the Store.
Check your game update and download the latest H1Z1 update 1.17.