Daybreak has released a new H1Z1 update 1.15 for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official H1Z1 1.15 patch notes, the new update brings gameplay changes and other improvements. In addition, H1Z1 version 1.15 also added stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Daybreak has announced that 4.5 million players have played the open beta on PlayStation 4. As a reminder, you will require a PlayStation Plus subscription to download the game. Later, it will it will roll out as a Free 2 Play game.
H1Z1 update 1.15 Patch Notes [Updated]
- Adjusted Fire Threshold to be more responsive. Your weapon should fire without having to pull the R2 trigger so far back.
- H1Z1 1.15 fixed a bug that was causing team members to be split apart when entering Fort Destiny.
- Additional logging added to track down other causes of why team members are being split up.
- H1Z1 patch 1.15 adjusted the minimap so that your arrow is always on top of the arrows representing your teammates.
- Adjusted Match Start times to allow for players on different hardware to load in before spawning everyone into parachutes. This should prevent some of the times when you bypass spawning into the Fort and go right into parachuting.
- Loot bags no longer contain shirts, hats, gloves, leggings, eyeglasses, or face items.
- H1Z1 version 1.15 adjusted the amount of Bandages and First Aid Kits that can be carried:
- No Backpack: 5 Bandages, 3 First Aid Kits
- Backpack: 10 Bandages, 6 First Aid Kits
- Military Backpack: 15 Bandages, 10 First Aid Kits
- Medical items can now be dropped by holding down the appropriate D-pad button for 0.25 seconds.
- Added Performance and stability improvements
- H1Z1 PS4 update 1.15 added fixes for Stuttering/lag issues.
Check your game update and download the latest H1Z1 update 1.15.