A new H1Z1 update 1.43 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.43 patch notes, the new update brings the NEW Desert Eagle, lobby leaderboards, Solo spectate after death, and more. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.43 also includes fixes for crashing bugs, stuttering/lag, freezing, framerate drop issue and more.
Previously, a big update was released with new event and other minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s H1Z1 update 1.43 for PS4 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
H1Z1 1.43 Update Patch Notes for PS4
- H1Z1 version 1.43 added a new weapon, the Desert Eagle. This very powerful pistol is found in Purple airdrop crates and shares ammo with the Magnum. The Desert Eagle is a one-hit-kill headshot if your opponent isn’t wearing a helmet, so aim true!
- The first implementation of the leaderboards has made its way into Fort Destiny – there are now daily, weekly, and monthly leaderboards in the lobby showing wins and kills. Climb the standings, see your name in lights, and show off to all your friends and foes.
- Players now have the option to spectate the player who eliminated them in a Solo match.
- Players now automatically tilt forward at the start of the match when entering the parachute phase.
- H1Z1 update 1.43 for PS4 has added a UI element that denotes when you are experiencing connectivity issues or packet loss.
- New Event Challenge for the weekend starting October 5 – kill 10 players in Solos, Duos, or Fives and get 15 Battle Pass Medals!
Bug Fixes in H1Z1 Version 1.43
- Bullet impact sound effects now properly play on vehicles when the shooter is far away.
- Fumigator Mask duplicates now always auto-scrap, as intended.
- H1Z1 1.43 for PS4 has fixed various vehicle skins, such as the Tie-Dye Offroader, occasionally not rendering correctly.
H1Z1 update 1.43 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.