A new H1Z1 update 1.42 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.42 changelog, the new update brings fixes for crashing bugs, stuttering/lag, freezing, framerate drop issue and more. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.42 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new event and other minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s H1Z1 update 1.42 for PS4 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
H1Z1 1.42 PS4 Update Changelog
SHOTTIES & SNIPERS is back in Arcade Mode for the weekend! Plus, there’s a NEW limited-time matching Challenge: get 5 kills in Shotties & Snipers and you’ll earn 10 Battle Pass Medals.
- Added 7 new items to the Victory Crate:
- Blue Schematic AK-47 (Rare)
- Green Starred Armor (Uncommon)
- Lime Smiley Motorcycle Helmet (Uncommon)
- Triage Puffy Jacket (Uncommon)
- Turquoise Wave Parachute (Uncommon)
- Gray and Yellow Backpack (Common)
- Snakeskin Wrestling Tights (Common)
- You’ll now receive a notification when downing an opposing player.
Bug Fixes in H1Z1 Update 1.42
- H1Z1 1.42 fixed an issue that could cause the character to not fully render.
- Magnums no longer one-shot a player through helmets when using hipfire.
- Fixed crashing issues with H1Z1 version 1.42.
- Added fixes for some players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Cleaned up character animations when taking damage from gas grenades.
- H1Z1 version 1.42 has added some UI fixes.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Credits should now be updated properly in the UI when scrapping duplicates.
- RPG-7 rockets no longer render in and out when previewed in Customization.
- Cleaned up character animations when shooting your last rocket and aiming down sights.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with H1Z1 1.42.
H1Z1 update 1.42 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.