H1Z1 update 1.39 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.39 patch notes, the latest update has added a new Swagnum Opus Challenge, jumping updates, and more. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.39 also contains various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.39 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
H1Z1 1.39 Patch Notes for PS4
New Swagnum Opus Challenge
- For the second and final weekend of Swagnum Opus in Arcade Mode, there’s a new Challenge on deck – get 2 kills with the Swagnum to earn 10 Battle Pass Medals.
- Jumping is now more responsive after H1Z1 1.39.
- New items have been added to the Marketplace rotation.
- You can now unlock individual tiers of the Battle Pass through a direct purchase from the Battle Pass menu.
Bug Fixes in H1Z1 version 1.39
- After H1Z1 version 1.39, Weapon UI now displays the weapon name instead of the skin name, as intended.
- Emote audio volume now properly takes into account the distance to the player performing the emote.
- Fixed crashing issues with H1Z1 1.39.
- Added some UI fixes.
H1Z1 update 1.39 for PS4 is now available for download.