H1Z1 update 1.31 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.31 patch notes, the new update includes some optimizations for client performance, a fix for certain client crashes, and more. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.31 also comes with stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big update was released with all-new features like the Battle Pass, a new vehicle, and two new weapons, and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.31 is expected to fix all these issues.
H1Z1 1.31 Patch Notes for PS4
- Optimized the RPG for better client performance.
- Preview character no longer incorrectly appears on Crates screens after H1Z1 update 1.31.
- End of Match screen now properly displays rewards for Duos and Fives.
- Characters on the Main Menu no longer look washed out.
- H1Z1 1.31 added an X prompt on the Battle Pass Rewards screen.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some client crashes.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- H1Z1 version 1.31 performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with H1Z1 1.31.
H1Z1 update 1.31 for PS4 is now available for download.