H1Z1 update 1.24 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the H1Z1 1.24 patch notes, the new game update has added a new limited-time Arcade mode as well as Freedom Bundles. In addition, H1Z1 version 1.24 also comes with fixes for the issues related to performance, game client, and UI bugs. Recently, a big update was released with a new Revive mechanic, the Airstrike Signal, aim acceleration options, a “thank you” gift, and more. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. The new H1Z1 patch 1.24 update is expected to fix all these issues.
H1Z1 Update 1.24 Patch Notes for PS4
New ARCADE MODE: SCAVENGER HUNT
Scavenger Hunt will only be available in Arcade mode until Tuesday, July 10, so be sure to earn your Helmet before the Hunt ends. The Skull of the King can also be looted off others, and any lootbag with it will be clearly seen to contain it. Find it or kill for it, the goal is the same – possess it and win. You will find two types of skulls across the map, each offering their own challenge and reward:
Wasteland Skull (Easy)
Found more abundantly around the map, find and collect 50 of these skulls before the end of the Hunt. However, these Wasteland Skulls are still in limited supply each match, so keep your eyes open as you scavenge for gear. Collecting 50 of these skulls (your progress carries between matches) will get you 3 Silver Victory Crates.
Skull of the King (Hard)
This skull, from the very first H1Z1 winner, is far rarer – only 1 per match can be found randomly on the map. The Skull of the King is haunted, and the golden energy it emits can be both seen and heard. Locate this skull, acquire it, and WIN a match while you possess it to unlock the elusive Scavenger Skull Helmet.
Bug Fixes in H1Z1 1.24 for PS4
- Quick-throwing a grenade now properly interrupts shotgun reloads after H1Z1 version 1.24.
- Players are now awarded kill credit when damaging a player who then dies from falling damage.
- Revive timer now properly shows when beginning a revive right after healing after H1Z1 update 1.24.
- Reviving is now canceled if the player being revived crawls too far away from the reviver.
- Players will no longer go into a downed state if they die without any teammates still alive.
- Camera no longer transitions to first-person when downed while aiming down sights.
- Airstrike Signal is no longer missing tier info in the item pickup UI after H1Z1 version 1.24.
- Airstrike Signal can now be picked up when all throwable slots are occupied.
- Weapons now appear with their correct skins when dropped from opposing players.
- Fixed crashing and stuttering issues.
- H1Z1 version 1.24 stability and performance improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with H1Z1 1.24.
H1Z1 update 1.24 for PS4 is now available for download.