GT Sport update 1.33 is now roll out for players on PS4. According to the official GT Sport 1.33 changelog, the latest Gran Turismo Sport update 1.33 has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, the new GT Sport version 1.33 also includes fixes for the several issues related to car balancing, server performance, glitches, and more..
Previously, January update was released with 8 new cars, Special Stage Route, new circuit and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s GT Sport 1.33 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
GT Sport update 1.33 Update Changelog
1. Sport Mode
– Fixed an issue where hitting the “Confirm” button multiple times during warm up and qualifying made the game impossible to control.
– Fixed an issue where the refueling speed was slower than intended when loading old Event Settings.
- GT Sport version 1.33 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Various minor UI bug fixes added with GT Sport 1.33.
- GT Sport 1.33 has added some fixes for glitches.
- Also added fixes for various other issues with Gran Turismo Sport version 1.33.