GT Sport update 1.32 (January Update) will soon roll out for players on PS4. According to the official GT Sport 1.32 changelog, the latest Gran Turismo Sport January update 1.32 re-introduces Special Stage Route, added 8 new cars, new circuit and more. In addition, the new GT Sport version 1.32 update also includes fixes for the several issues related to car balancing, server performance, glitches, and more.
Previously, December update was released with the 7 new cars, new circuit, and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s GT Sport 1.32 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
GT Sport update 1.32 January Update Patch Notes
Added eight historically-significant cars.
- Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster ’56 (N100)
- Aston Martin DB3S CN.1 ’53 (Gr.X)
- Shelby G.T.350 ’65 (N300)
- Ferrari Dino 246 GT ’71 (N200)
- Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ’07 (N300)
- Honda Integra Type R (DC2) ’98 (N200)
- BMW Z8 ’01 (N400)
- TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ’00 (N400)
Special Stage Route X, an ultra high-speed oval track, will be re-introduced.
・Special Stage Route X
Total Length, 30,283m. Elevation Change, 65m. Number of corners, 2. Longest Straight, 120000m
The Special Stage Route X, a 30km-long oval track used for licence tests and high-speed races of past editions of Gran Turismo, has come back. With a simple layout consisting of two 12-km straights and two banked corners, it makes for an ideal place to enjoy super high-speed battles and perfect the art of drafting.
3. A new GT League event that highlights the “Z.”
■ Z Heritage (Beginner League)
This event features Nissan’s iconic front-engine/rear-drive sports cars, from the very first model to the one on sale now.
The following new rounds will also be added to the GT League:
■ Beginner League
Two additional rounds will be added to “Stars & Stripes.”
■ Amateur League
Two additional rounds will be added to the “Vision Gran Turismo Trophy.”
■ Professional League
Two additional rounds will be added to the “X2014 Nations Cup.”
■ Endurance League
One additional round will be added to the “Gr. 1 Prototype Endurance Series.”
4. More additional features.
“Tokyo Expressway – South Inner Loop” will be added to the “Circuit Experience”.
“Cambridge – A city of cutting edge science” will be added to the special featured section.
Bug Fixes in GT Sport 1.32
- GT Sport version 1.32 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Various minor UI bug fixes added with GT Sport 1.32.
- GT Sport 1.32 has added some fixes for glitches.
- Also added fixes for various other issues with Gran Turismo Sport version 1.32.
GT Sport update 1.32 for PS4 will be available on January 17th.