GT Sport update 1.27 is now available for PS4 players. According to the official GT Sport 1.27 patch notes, the latest update comes with new cars and track as well as contains fixes for the several issues related to server performance, stuttering, frame rate drop, and more. In addition, the new GT Sport version 1.27 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the Gran Turismo Sport August update was released with new cars, new tracks, and more. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gran Turismo Sport 1.27 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
GT Sport Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- New Cars
- New Track
- Fixed a display issue where the “Season” name when selecting a manufacturer affiliation contract appears as “ID_2019”. This actually refers to the “2018 Exhibition Series” contract.
Bug Fixes in GT Sport 1.27
- GT Sport version 1.26 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Various minor UI bug fixes added with GT Sport 1.27.
- Also added fixes for various other issues with Gran Turismo Sport 1.27.
GT Sport update 1.27 for PS4 is now available for download.