GT Sport update 1.26 is now available for PS4 players. According to the official GT Sport 1.26 patch notes, the latest update contains fixes for the several issues related to server performance, car balancing, and more. In addition, the new GT Sport version 1.26 update also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, the Gran Turismo Sport August update was released with new cars, new tracks, and more. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gran Turismo Sport 1.26 update is expected to fix all these issues.
GT Sport Update 1.26 Patch Notes
My Menu / Discover
- Addressed an issue where infrequent application error occurs when users view My Menu or Discover.
Racing Wheel Controllers
- Addressed an issue where rotation angle setting from the game end did not carry out with steering wheels, Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel（for PS4).
Bug Fixes in GT Sport 1.26
- GT Sport version 1.26 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Various minor UI bug fixes added with GT Sport 1.26.
- Also added fixes for various other issues with Gran Turismo Sport 1.26.
GT Sport update 1.26 for PS4 is now available for download.