GT Sport update 1.21 is now rolling out for players. According to the GT Sport 1.21 patch notes, the new game update has added fixes for crashing and stuttering/lag issues. Additionally, GT Sport version 1.21 update also includes stability and performance improvements. A video digest of the “Gran Turismo World Tour” will now play upon start-up. Check out more details below.
The last major Gran Turismo Sport update was released with 9 new cars, 3 new events to the ‘GT League’, and a new ‘Sport Mode Registration Details’ screen. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players have been experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gran Turismo Sport update 1.21 is expected to fix all these issues.
GT Sport Update 1.21 Changelog (Updated)
- A video digest of the “Gran Turismo World Tour” will now play upon start-up.
- GT Sport 1.21 patch has added a slideshow of the “Gran Turismo World Tour”. Pressing the triangle button will take you to the Brand Central’s “Channel” section.
- The height of the cockpit view in the Nissan R92CP ’92 has been adjusted with GT Sport patch 1.21.
- Fixed an issue wherein the graphics for the steering wheel would get corrupted while driving the Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07 using the cockpit view.
Other Fixes in GT Sport 1.21
- Added fixes for some crashing issues.
- Added stuttering and lag issues
- GT Sport version 1.21 includes stability improvements.
GT Sport update 1.21 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.