GT Sport Update 1.18 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download. The new GT Sport 1.18 update has added fixes for the several bugs including game freezing issue. In addition, GT Sport version 1.18 update also includes two new cars and tracks. Check out more details below.
Since the release of the last update 1.17, many players have been experiencing a number of issues where the game freezes – for a few seconds to a few minutes – on the Top Screen after start-up when the ‘My Library’ contains a large amount of content (including liveries and replays).
GT Sport Update 1.18 Patch Notes
– The following 2 cars have been added:
・Toyota GR SUPRA RACING CONCEPT 2018 (Gr.3)
– The following 2 layouts for the “Dragon Trail” track have been added:
・Dragon Trail Gardens
・Dragon Trail Gardens II
– “Hawaii Islands” has been added to the special featured section.
4. Brand Central
– Additional Scapes spots have been added to BMW.
5. Sport Mode
– With the introduction of the ‘Star Player’ system, the current Driver Rating (DR) ‘S’ will now be changed to ‘A+’. – Players who have incurred into penalties that have yet to be cleared during a race will now see a ‘PENALTY’ label displayed below their PSN Online ID.
– Blue flags have now been implemented. (Blue flags are displayed to those cars that are being approached by cars that are 1 lap ahead, and to cars with a slower pace.)
– The centring operation of the Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel (for PS4) has been weakened when operating the menus.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– When taking photos in brand-related Spots within Brand Central, you can now choose cars from both the showroom and the garage (limited to cars of that brand);
– In “My Library”, it is now possible to display the details of the photo format by pressing the △ button while viewing both Scapes Photos and Race Photos;
– In ‘Arcade’ mode, when turning a steering wheel left and right, the cursor will not move. (Please use the directional buttons to move the cursor);
– Various other issues have been addressed.
If you find that your game is freezing on the Top Screen, please select “Delete Temporary Data” from the [Options] > [Network] settings.
The last Gran Turismo Sport update was released with two new Audi “Vision Gran Turismo” Cars. The update had also fixed an issue where the background music does not play when the [BGM Playlist] option is set to “Transmission Mode”.
We’ll update this article with more details as soon as the official GT Sport 1.18 update changelog goes live.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest GT Sport update 1.18.