Gran Turismo Sport update 1.11 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4. According to the official GT Sport update 1.11 patch notes, the latest update comes with 10 new cars including fan favorites like the Toyota Supra RZ, legendary Ferrari 330P4, Jaguar XJ13, Toyota 2000GT and many more. In addition, the new GT Sport 1.11 also includes new tracks with eight different layouts and four new GT League events.
Currently, Gran Turismo Sport Servers are down for maintenance. During this time the online services, including, will not be available. The maintenance will end at 22:00 PST. Read full patch notes below.
GT Sport 1.11 Patch Notes
10 New Vehicles
- Dodge Viper GTS
- Ferrari 512 BB
- Ferrari 330 P4
- Ford GT
- Jaguar XJ13
- Lamborghini Diablo GT
- McLaren F1
- Toyota 2000GT
- Toyota FT-1
- Toyota Supra RZ
With Gran Turismo Sport update 1.11, the famous classic high-speed track Autodromo Nazionale Monza finally makes its debut. The GT Sport update 1.11 also added a total of eight challenging layouts to master, including three non-GP versions of the Autodrome Lago Maggiore – Centre, East, and West.
On the outskirts of Milan in northern Italy is one of the most famous racecourses in the world. Tucked away in the beautiful green National Monza Park, the Monza Circuit, completed in 1922, is the world’s third oldest racetrack after Brooklands and Indianapolis. There are two configurations, one with the chicanes and one without, that test the skills and nerves of everyone who drives the track.
Autodrome Lago Maggiore – Center” Layout (Reverse: “Center II” Layout)
- This is a short version of the course that uses the front straight of the Lago Maggiore Circuit. Although its complete length is quite short at 1.7km, it does include a high-speed section that will test your nerves. A reverse layout is also included.
Autodrome Lago Maggiore – East” Layout (Reverse: “East II” Layout)
- This is a short version of the course that connects the front straight of Lago Maggiore to the east side of the track. The 3.6km layout includes a challenging S-curve section that will test your skills. A reverse layout is also included.
“Autodrome Lago Maggiore – West” Layout (Reverse: “West II” Layout)
- This is a short version of the course that connects the front straight of Lago Maggiore to the west side of the track. The 4.1km high-speed layout features a steep uphill and downhill section at the end of the straight. A reverse layout is also included.
GT League Events
F150 Raptor Survival – The great American Ford F-150 pickup truck headlines this all-out one-make battle.
J-Sport Meeting – Race among a diverse assortment of unique and high-performance Japanese sports cars.
La Festa Cavallino – In this festival of prancing horses, only one marque is featured: Ferrari.
Gr.3 Endurance Series – This Group 3 endurance race features road cars that have been transformed into racecars.
Other Improvements in Gran Turismo Sport 1.11 Update
– “Monza Circuit” has been added to the featured area.
– A museum section has been added to Daihatsu.
– The handling for some of the cars when selecting Dirt or Drift on the settings sheet has been improved.
– Controls have been improved;
– It is now possible to search for past content with the [Search] feature.
Lobby & Online Race
– Stability has been improved.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect ranking orders were displayed in the online race results screen;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Check your game update and download the latest GT Sport 1.11 update on your PS4.