Gran Turismo Sport update 1.24 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport 1.24 patch notes, the latest update contains fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client, car balancing, and more. In addition, the new Gran Turismo Sport version 1.24 update also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, the Gran Turismo Sport July update was released with new cars, new tracks, and more. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.24 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.24 patch notes
- Fixed an issue wherein records registered before the ranking reset applied with Update 1.21 were not being updated properly after Update 1.23.
- Gran Turismo Sport update 1.24 fixed an issue wherein the livery of the number plates on the Honda S660 ’15 was not displayed correctly;
- Fixed some of the decals on the Mazda 787B ’91.
- Fixed an issue wherein decals on liveries made after Update 1.23 were becoming blurred;
- Gran Turismo Sport 1.24 fixed an issue wherein decals applied to the rear of the helmet with the “spherical surface” projection method were becoming partially cut off when driving (If you have created car liveries and helmet liveries with Update 1.23, please re-upload the liveries to fix these issues).
The BoP (Balance of Performance) of the following cars has been adjusted with Gran Turismo Sport 1.24:
・Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 106％ > 105％]
・BMW M6 GT3 M Power Livery ’16 [Power Ratio : 96％ > 95％]
・BMW M6 GT3 (Walkenhorst Motorsport) ’16 [Power Ratio : 96％ > 95％]
・BMW Z4 GT3 ’11 [Power Ratio : 105％ > 104％]
・Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 103％ > 102％]
・Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R ’15 [Power Ratio : 83％ > 82％]
・Ford Mustang Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 109％ > 108％] with Gran Turismo Sport 1.24
・Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car [Power Ratio : 92％ > 91％]
・Jaguar F-type Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 101％ > 102％]
・Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport) ’16 [Power Ratio : 91％ > 92％] with Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.24.
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 108％ > 107％]
・Porsche 911 RSR (991) ’17 [Power Ratio : 103％ > 104％]
・Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3 ’16 [Power Ratio : 100％ > 99％]
・Toyota Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3) [Weight Reduction Ratio : 103％ > 102％]
・Audi TT Cup ’16 [Power Ratio : 103％ > 104％]
・Citroën GT by Citroën Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 94％ > 93％] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 111％ > 112％]
・Dodge Viper Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 93％ > 92％]
・Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 100％ > 99％]
・honda NSX Gr.4 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 107％ > 108％]
・Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gr.4 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 106％ > 105％]
・Peugeot RCZ Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 109％ > 110％]
・Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport ’16 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 110％ > 109％]
・Renault Sport Mégane Trophy [Weight Reduction Ratio : 113％ > 115％]
Other Improvements and Adjustments in Gran Turismo Sport version 1.24
- Fixed an issue wherein driving the Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017 (both Standard and Color Variation models) it was not possible to properly shift down while braking;
- Gran Turismo Sport version 1.24 fixed an issue in “Scapes” wherein the driver would not change to the avatar driver when the option “Change to Avatar Driver” in the [Car Settings] section of the [Detailed Settings] menu was set to “On”;
- Also added fixes for various other issues with Gran Turismo Sport 1.24.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.24 for PS4 is now available for download.