Gran Turismo Sport update 1.21 is now rolling out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport 1.21 patch notes, the new GT Sport update 1.21 has added new features for the “Gran Turismo World Tour”. Additionally, Gran Turismo Sport version 1.21 update has also added various bug fixes and performance improvements to the game. Check out more details below.
The last major update was released with 9 new cars, 3 new events to the ‘GT League’, and a new ‘Sport Mode Registration Details’ screen.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.21 Patch Notes
- A video digest of the “Gran Turismo World Tour” will now play upon start-up.
- Gran Turismo Sport 1.21 patch has added a slideshow of the “Gran Turismo World Tour”. Pressing the triangle button will take you to the Brand Central’s “Channel” section.
- The height of the cockpit view in the Nissan R92CP ’92 has been adjusted with Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.21.
- Fixed an issue wherein the graphics for the steering wheel would get corrupted while driving the Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07 using the cockpit view.
Other fixes in Gran Turismo Sport 1.21
- Added fixes for various crashing issues.
- Gran Turismo Sport version 1.21 includes stability improvements.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.21 is now available for download.