Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.19 is now available for download on PlayStation 4. The new Gran Turismo Sport 1.19 update has added 9 new cars, 3 new events to the ‘GT League’, and a new ‘Sport Mode Registration Details’ screen. Additionally, Gran Turismo Sport version 1.19 update also includes fixes for the several bugs including game freezing and lag issues. Check out more details below.
The last GT Sport update was released with a revamped “Sport” Mode, the new GR Supra Racing Concept car and two layouts for the “Dragon Trailtrack. The Sport Mode was also updated with the new ‘Star Player’ system.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.19 Changelog
Added a New ‘Sport Mode Registration Details’ screen
- A player’s Registration Details page is now added to the ‘Sport’ mode. Those who enter their locale information will be able to see their local ranking in the Championship Rankings screen.
Added 3 new events to the ‘GT League’:
- Group 4 Cup (Beginner League) – You’ll find plenty of power and excellent handling in these Group 4 races.
- World Hatchback Championship (Amateur League) – A race for hatchbacks; cars with an upward opening hatch in the rear.
- Lamborghini Cup (Professional League) – A festival of raging bulls. A race event just for Lamborghini.
In addition, new Rounds have been added to the following events: Clio Cup (Beginner League), FR Challenge+ (Amateur League), F1500 Championship (Professional League) and Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series (Endurance League).
Added New 9 cars, including legendary Group C machines
- Fiat 500 F ’68 (N100)
- Jaguar XJR-9 ’88 (Gr.1)
- Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ’67 (N400)
- Sauber Mercedes C9 ’89 (Gr.1)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR ’96 (N300)
- Nissan R92CP ’92 (Gr.1)
- Renault Sport Mégane Trophy ’11 (Gr.4)
- Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy ’16 (N200)
- Subaru BRZ S ’15 (N200)
Added Circuit de la Sarthe, the stage of the famed 24-Hour race
・’Circuit de la Sarthe’ (With Chicane / No Chicane)
Total Length: 13,629m Elevation Change: 37.3m Number of Turns: 38 Longest Straight: 1,679m (With Chicane)
This is a circuit located in the City of Le Mans in Western France. It is famous as the host circuit for what is considered one of the 3 greatest races in the world, the Le Mans 24-Hour Race. Since its opening in 1923, the circuit has been the stage for many famous battles throughout the years. It also happens to be one of the highest paced tracks in the world, truly putting the aerodynamics of racing machines to the test. In addition to the modern layout including a chicane with a total length of 13.6km, the old chicaneless layout is also included. Experience the battle of aerodynamic performance on the original 5.7km straight.
More additional features
Additional Scapes spot added to the special featured ‘Le Mans’ section.
・ “Fiat” will be added to Europe > Italy
Additional Scapes spots added to Porsche.
・Dragon Trail – Gardens has been added to the ‘Circuit Experience’.
The article is now updated with the official Gran Turismo Sport 1.19 update changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest Gran Turismo Sport update 1.19.