Gran Turismo Sport update 1.18 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport 1.18 patch notes, the new update has added a revamped “Sport” Mode, the new GR Supra Racing Concept car and two layouts for the “Dragon Trailtrack. In addition, Gran Turismo Sport version 1.18 update also includes various stability and performance improvements.
The new updated Sport Mode brings the ‘Star Player’ system, the current Driver Rating (DR) ‘S’ will now be changed to ‘A+’. – Players who have incurred into penalties that have yet to be cleared during a race will now see a ‘PENALTY’ label displayed below their PSN Online ID. Check out more details below.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.18 Patch Notes
- Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.18 added the following car:
・Toyota GR SUPRA RACING CONCEPT 2018 (Gr.3)
- Gran Turismo Sport update 1.18 added yhe following 2 layouts for the “Dragon Trail” track:
・Dragon Trail Gardens
・Dragon Trail Gardens II
This is another version of the Dragon Trail racetrack, tucked between by the azure blue Adriatic Sea and lush Croatian countryside. Its name is taken from the green olive fields that looks down upon the course. The pit facility has a rather local feel to it, and the layout is more technical than the Seaside version. The 4.3km track contains tricky combined corners and 90-degree turns. Its reverse layout, ‘Gardens II’ will also be included.
- “Hawaii Islands” has been added to the special featured section.
- Gran Turismo Sport version 1.18 added the additional Scapes spots have been added to BMW.
- With the introduction of the ‘Star Player’ system, the current Driver Rating (DR) ‘S’ will now be changed to ‘A+’. – Players who have incurred into penalties that have yet to be cleared during a race will now see a ‘PENALTY’ label displayed below their PSN Online ID.
- Gran Turismo Sport update 1.18 implemented the Blue flags. (Blue flags are displayed to those cars that are being approached by cars that are 1 lap ahead, and to cars with a slower pace.)
- The centring operation of the Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel (for PS4) has been weakened when operating the menus.
The following three events will be added to “GT League”:
Compétition de France (Beginner League)
This event for French-made cars consists of cute, sporty, and unique vehicles.
Gr. B Rallycross (Amateur League)
This race for Group B rally cars tests your car-control skills, whether you’re drifting or maintaining grip.
Vision Gran Turismo Trophy + (Professional League)
In this race of dream Vision Gran Turismo cars, which one will be crowned the king of them all!?
In addition, new rounds have been added to the following events: FF Challenge (Beginner League), J-Sports Meeting (Amateur League), La Festa Cavallino (Professional League) and Gr.3 Endurance Series (Endurance League).
Other Improvements and Adjustments in GT Sport 1.18
- When taking photos in brand-related Spots within Brand Central, you can now choose cars from both the showroom and the garage (limited to cars of that brand);
- In “My Library”, it is now possible to display the details of the photo format by pressing the △ button while viewing both Scapes Photos and Race Photos;
- In ‘Arcade’ mode, when turning a steering wheel left and right, the cursor will not move. (Please use the directional buttons to move the cursor);
- Gran Turismo Sport 1.18 added various other issues have been addressed.
Check your game update and download the latest Gran Turismo Sport update 1.18.