A Gran Turismo Sport 1.12 update is now available for download. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport update 1.12 patch notes, the new GT Sport update added cars stability improvements and various other fixes. In addition, Gran Turismo Sport version 1.12 also addressed a bug where the game became unplayable if the cancel button was pressed before a ‘Search’ result was displayed on [Discover].
Check out more details below.
Gran Turismo Sport 1.12 Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
1. Physics Simulation Model
– Traction control has been adjusted to improve handling.
2. The following cars’ stability has been changed to improve their handling while cornering:
・Alpine Vision Gran Turismo 2017
・Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest) ’16
・Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) ’11
・Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans 2011)
・Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1)
・Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total ’10
・Peugeot L750R Hybrid Vision Gran Turismo 2017
・Porsche 919 Hybrid (Porsche Team) ’16
・Toyota TS030 Hybrid ’12
・Toyota TS050 – Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing) ’16
・Audi R8 LMS (Audi Sport Team WRT) ’15
・Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car (Gr.3)
・Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 ’13
・Honda NSX Gr.3
・Lamborghini Huracán GT3 ’15
・McLaren 650S GT3 ’15
・Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4
・Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport ’16
Other Fixes in Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.12
- Fixed an issue wherein the game became unplayable if the cancel button was pressed before a ‘Search’ result was displayed on [Discover].
- Fixed an issue wherein switching to a car with custom livery from [Home ] > [Garage] resulted in the “Loading” screen being continuously displayed;
- Gran Turismo Sport update 1.12 addressed various other issues.
The previous update was released to fix issues with the saving data and Friend Rankings. Check your game update and download the latest Gran Turismo Sport 1.12 update on your PS4.