Yet another minor God Of War update 1.35 is now available on PlayStation 4. According to the official God Of War 1.35 changelog, the new update has added minor changes and under the hood improvements. However, players are reporting that the new God Of War version 1.35 has also fixed some issues related to the game crashing, stuttering/lag, server performance, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with a brand new Game+ (NG+) mode and various other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s God Of War version 1.35 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
God of War update 1.35 changelog
- Added fixes for crashing and freezing issues with God Of War 1.35.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- God Of War 1.35 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for players reported glitches.
- Various other minor changes.
God Of War update 1.35 is now available for download.