Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.26 update for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.26 changelog, the update has added a new free PvE Mission, PvP Classes, as well as fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.26 also includes various under the hood improvements.
Previously, the Special Operation 2 update was released with new changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wildlands update 1.26 is expected to fix these issues.
Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.26 Update for PS4 Changelog
Free Mission: Silent Spade
Ghost Leader Scott Mitchell is calling on Nomad and his team to help rookie John Kozak investigate a plot that links the Santa Blanca Cartel a nuclear threat. Uncover this action-packed plot and complete the mission to get the Optical Camo Backpack, which will boost your stealth.
Capture your favorite moments from Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands with our new Photo Mode.
Two new classes for Ghost War will be coming with Special Operation 3.
Vanguard is a powerful new addition to the Assault class. Their primary weapons are the L85A2 and SR3M. Vanguard can spot dangers on the field for his teammates with his special ability, Sensor Grenades.
When thrown, these grenades scan the where it lands through solid objects, highlighting any hostiles for all Vanguard and his allies.
Sharpshooter is a new Marksman, capable of taking out threats without them ever know he was there. His primary weapons are the M40A5 and the SRSA-1. Sharpshooter specializes in long-range combat, emphasized by his ability: Long Range Specialist.
While aiming, the Long Range Specialist ability automatically charges. At full charge, the next shot negates the effects of sway and bullet drop.
• SR-635 magazine has been reduced to 20 rounds
• Movement speed increased by 15%
• Vector muzzle velocity penalty removed when using a suppressor
• MK48 rifle damage increased slightly
• MK48 rife recoil reduced slightly
• Increased duration of Tech’s Jammer ability from 15 seconds to 25 seconds
• Reduced cooldown of ability from 60 seconds to 40 seconds
• Wounded allies will now have their icons highlighted with a yellow/gold hue
• Increased the number of Stim darts carried from 5 to 6
• Stim Darts now heal bleeding effects from the Hollow Point perk
• Stim Darts now heal 60 HP (previously: 40 HP)
• Guerilla smoke now hides all markers within it from the enemy (including objective markers)
• The Echelon Sonar ability now gives a notification to players when they’re being detected
General Weapon Changes
• The MP5 now behaves the same across all classes
• The MPX now behaves the same across all classes
• The SR-635 now has reduced damage from 55 to 40
Special Operation 3 will contain two new maps for Ghost War.
This map is set on a Lithium Mine on the Western edge of Koani in northern Bolivia. Featuring wide-open spaces mixed with closed and tightly packed warehouses; Lithium Mind offers opportunities for the Marksman class and close quarters combat teams to excel.
The Outskirts map is located on the edge of a Santa Blanca compound near the La Cruz refugee camp. The forest offers many opportunities for flanking, while close quarters combat rages in the nearby base. Tall buildings in Outskirts are the perfect spot to set up a sniper to pick off enemy opponents out of cover.
Events are gameplay modifiers applied to all Quickplay matches while the Event is active. You will have two weeks to vote for your preferred event, after which the most voted upon becomes live and lasts for 60 hours. New Events will occur every two weeks. Starting with the release of the update, there will be a new tab in the Ghost War lobby where you can vote for the first event. You will receive 200 Prestige Credits for voting and 50 Prestige Credits per win.
Updated Prestige Economy
We will be introducing a rework of the Prestige Economy in Special Operation 3. The following updates are coming:
• All store Battle Crate items will have a chance to drop in Prestige Crates
• Improved odds for Legendary and Epic item drops
• Increased duplicate compensation
• Increased Prestige rewards for completing Challenges
New Customization Items
Silent Spade Pack
The Silent Spade pack will be available for purchase with Special Operation 3’s release.
This pack contains:
• Scout Vest
• CBRN Half Mask
• Scott Mitchell Face Paint
You will now be able to customize your parachute wings with twelve new options. You will receive one of these as a mission reward for completing Silent Spade, one will be available from the Ubisoft Club, and one will be a Challenge reward. Nine others will be available in Battle and Prestige Crates.
There will also be 90+ new items added to Battle Crates, including new icons for John Kozak and Scott Mitchell.
We will be putting many new free items in Special Operation 3.
New PvE Challenges rewards will include:
• Ghost Recon Wildlands Parachute Wing
• Tactical Ballistic Mask
• Honey Badger SMG
• ACS-12 Shotgun
New Ubisoft Club rewards will include:
• Teammate marketing costumes
• 4th Echelon Parachute Wing
• 10-Voice Line Pack
PC Friend Referral Program
Starting Tuesday, December 11th for two months on PC (both Uplay and Steam users) you will gain rewards for inviting your friends to play Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands. The more friends you refer, the more Battle Crates you will receive.
PvE / General Fixes
• Fixed an issue where there was a delay in spawning enemies when reaching an area too fast
• Fixed an issue in PvE where the SAM Launcher lock-sound can be heard after the mission fail screen
• Fixed an issue where after the Civilian Casualties screen, the player can afterward kill an infinite number of civilians/rebels in that session
• Fixed several cases where using Iron Sights would cause the camera to clip through the player
• Fixed an issue where the inside of the player’s head would appear while aiming and failing a mission
• Fixed an issue where the wrong Dutch patch was used in the game
• Clarified Prestige related texts in the Tier One tutorial to clear up misunderstandings
Operation Watchman / Operation Archangel
• Fixed an audio issue where audio and subtitles would be missing while on Sam Fisher and Caveira’s cinematic dialogues if the AI Teammates were turned off
• Fixed an issue with character models where the arm would become overly stretched on the LVOA if the M203 GL was attached
• Fixed an issue where the Close Crate button would remain on the screen in certain situations
Store, Items, & Weapons
• Fixed an issue with the LVOA’s extended magazine having a different placement in the Weaponsmith as it does in the game world
• Fixed a texture issue with patches when equipping both the Crye 2 shirt and certain vests.
• Fixed an issue where the Tier One Booster doesn’t provide your teammates with 25% bonus XP
• Fixed a weapon issue with the M4 Super 90 missing a scope option
• Fixed a weapon issue with the MR Super 90 having misaligned sights
• Fixed a customization issue where equipping a costume or icon would also equip a military zipper shirt
• Fixed a weapon attachment issue where the Digital scope of the Z93 AMR would clip through the character’s head while firing in ADS
• Fixed a Weapon skin issue where the Llama Paint pre-set scheme is replaced with the Wolf Skin on the barrel of a weapon
• Updated the Predator Helmet so that it has the same effect as the Predator Mask
• Fixed an issue with the Fuze icon where the camera would clip through the model when in ADS
• Fixed an issue where weapons clipped through the backpack when using the “Jumping Jacks” emote
• Fixed a missing texture on the Vigil Icon
• Fixed an issue where the ‘Hold for Store’ button is present for Sonar Goggles
• Fixed an issue where the player is redirected to Prestige Crates from weapons that are unlockable through Spec Ops Crates
• Fixed an issue where some Year 2 specific items would instead redirect the player to Prestige Crates store page
• Fixed an issue where the ‘Russian red dot’ scope was inconsistent between shotguns and other weapons
• Fixed an issue where the Caveira gloves had clipping issues on right wrist
• Fixed an issue where the Bandages Gloves had clipping issues on both wrist
• Fixed an issue where the Surgical gloves have clipping issues on the right wrist
• Fixed several instances where ADS’ing as Sledge would cause the wielded pistol to clip through the character’s hand
• Fixed an issue where the “Armory” Challenge in uPlay would not unlock if the user had purchased a class from the store
• Fixed an issue where a player could shoot while also interacting with and diffusing a mine
• Fixed an issue with the Echelon where if their sonar ability was active at the end of a round, in the following round any class chosen by the player would have Sonar instead of Night Vision goggles and would be unable to turn them off once turned on
• Fixed an issue with the Surgeon where it would not be able to heal an ally standing inside the Toxic’s smoke ability
• Fixed an issue on Factory where players could become trapped between some props
• Fixed a HUD issue where the UI would still display suppressor text even after removing the suppressor
• Fixed an issue where a player would be stuck with looping defusing sound if they stepped away mid-diffusal
• Fixed an exploit in PvP where killing a hostage would count towards challenge completion
• Fixed an exploit in PvP on Dust Town where players were able to clip through the mesh to reach an inaccessible area
• Fixed missing camo colors names from Character Smith in PvP
• Fixed an issue in PvP where the camera view for the Attackers would flicker
• Fixed an issue in PvP where the winner text on the victory screen would not appear
• Fixed an issue in PvP where classes would be delayed in appearing on the victory screen
• Fixed an issue in PvP where the Fighting Spirit perk heal would heal the players inside the Toxic gas
• Fixed an issue in PvP where killed players or spectators would not be able to view the tacmap directly until revived
• Fixed an issue in PvP where some teammates HP bars would show some HP even if they are dead
• Fixed an issue in PvP where activating the Echelon’s sonar ability would permanently replace the night vision activation sound until reboot
• Fixed an issue where users would receive a “Kick for idle” prompt after several revive attempts
• Fixed an issue on the mini-map where downed teammate icons would not be visible
• Fixed an issue where the Daily Challenges page was not visible during matchmaking
• Fixed an issue where some players couldn’t select a class on the Class Selection screen
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.26.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.26 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Wildlands.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.26.
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.26 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.