Gang Beasts update 1.08 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Gang Beasts 1.08 PS4 patch notes, the new update added fixes for issues related to framerate drop, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more. Apart from this, Gang Beasts version 1.08 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big patch was released with a new train stage, a series of miscellaneous costume sets (beef mascot, fire fighter, frogman, pirate, and rail worker), and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gang Beasts patch 1.08 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Gang Beasts Update 1.08 Patch Notes for PS4 (updated)
- added a confirmation screen that shows if input settings are modified
- fixed a graphical issue that showed as a flickering at the front of the incinerator stage
- fixed an issue where characters could sink into stairs on the towers stage
- fixed an issue with the satellite dish supports on the roof stage
- fixed issue where character geometry could pass though the fence on the alley stage
- modified English language translation for left grab to left punch (to standardise with other languages)
- modified font used for UI button references (for legibility)
- modified geometry for a number of costume parts (for stability)
- modified IP addresses used by the game session matchmaker from addresses block by Roskomnadzor/Federal Service for Supervision of Communication in Russia
- modified opening logo sequence to support skipping of current logo
- modified the bull mascot head to balance with other costumes
- modified scheme for unlocking the “Safety Warning” trophy
- modified the ‘long hair’ part to standardise with other costume parts
- modified the camera tracking trigger volume on the containers stage to stop the camera from moving below the water
- modified the costume customisation UI to only show currently available inputs
- removed obstructions to the camera on the chutes stage
- replaced baked lighting to fix issues with the arena stairs on the ring stage
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Gang Beasts version 1.08 has added fixes for glitches.
- Fixed disconnection issues
- Added performance and stability improvements with Gang Beasts 1.08.
- Other minor under the hood improvements.
Gang Beasts update 1.08 for PS4 is now available for download.