Friday the 13th update 1.29 is now available for players on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. According to the official Friday the 13th 1.29 patch notes, the new update has added bug fixes and other gameplay changes. In addition, the Friday the 13th version 1.29 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, an update was released with a long list of fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Friday the 13th patch 1.29 update is expected to fix these issues.
Friday The 13th 1.29 Update patch notes
- Fixed a search canceling issue where a player could become stuck while cancelling out of a Quick Play match search
- Fixed an issue where server uptime could cause a handshake failure when connecting to a game server.
- Added fixes for crashing issues
- Friday the 13th version 1.29 added stability improvements
- Fixed various minor changes
Friday the 13th update 1.29 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.