Friday the 13th update 1.27 is now available for download on PlayStation 4. According to the official Friday the 13th 1.27 patch notes, the new update brings minor fixes and gameplay changes to the game. In addition, the Friday the 13th version 1.27 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released with a long list of fixes and improvements. The patch had re-enabled the Medium Bloody Skins as well as added improvements to the VoIP functionality.
Friday The 13th Update 1.27 Changelog
- The game ending while counselors are still in play
- Escaping via a vehicle counts as suicide
- Players loading in as a character different than the one they selected
- Counselors stuck to repair points after initiating/completing a repair
- Game crashing tied to the destruction of doors
- Players able to clip through a wall on the Pinehurst map
- Friday the 13th patch 1.27 added minor fixes and changes
- Added stability and performance improvements.
The article is now updated with the official Friday the 13th 1.27 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest Friday the 13th Update 1.27.