Friday the 13th update 1.27 is now available for download on PlayStation 4. According to the official Friday the 13th 1.27 patch notes, the new update brings fixes and gameplay changes to the game. In addition, the Friday the 13th version 1.27 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released with a long list of fixes and improvements. The patch had re-enabled the Medium Bloody Skins as well as added improvements to the VoIP functionality.
Friday The 13th Update 1.27 Changelog (Updated)
- Fixed several issues that were causing crashes
- Fixed an issue where the match would sometimes end prematurely even when there are Counselors still alive on the map
- Friday the 13th patch 1.27 fixed an issue that caused players to load into a match with a different character than the one that was chosen
- Fixed an issue that caused counselors to shake uncontrollably during Jason’s grab kills
- Fixed an issue that caused the Top Popper kill to sometimes behave erratically near solid objects
- No more giant weapons
- Counselors can no longer cancel out of the sweater stun animation by using an emote
- Fixed an issue that caused counselors to continue the repair animation even after death
- Friday the 13th 1.27 fixed a bug that caused counselors to temporarily lose parts of their model when entering a hiding spot and stepping on a bear trap at the same time
- Fixed a visual bug that occured when a counselor stunned Jason at the same time that they are grabbed
- Fixed an issue that occured when a counselor holds their breath at the same time that they are exiting out from under a bed
- Friday the 13th version 1.27 addressed several issues that allowed players to get on top of a moving car without dying to the kill volume
- Fixed an issue that caused players to sometimes become stuck inside the vehicle after repairing
- Made adjustments to the collision volume that exists on top of boats
- Friday the 13th update 1.27 addressed several counselor exploit locations on various maps
- Fixed an issue that was causing Counselors to die if they escaped via the car in Higgins Haven, Crystal Lake, or Packanack
- Fixed an issue that caused drawers to sometimes close after they have been opened
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to leave the boundaries of the map through the police exit
- Fixed an issue that caused an inconsistent number of Medical Sprays to spawn in Packanack Small, Higgins Haven Small, and Crystal Lake Small
- Friday the 13th patch 1.27 added an additional countermeasure to the firepits to prevent players from dropping repair parts into them
- Fixed a crash that would occur when breaking one of the doors in Higgins Haven
- Added a car blocking volume underneath the Jarvis House
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to walk through one of the walls in the Halfway House
- Friday the 13th 1.27 fixed a bug that allowed players to walk on water in some areas of the map
- Fixed some texture issues that were occurring in some areas of the map
Single Player Challenges
- Fixed a bug that caused Pamela’s VO to play twice after certain special cinematic kills
- Added a collision volume to the upstairs bedroom in Power Struggle and Stargazing to prevent players from dropping the bots into a location that the bots are unable to escape from
- Friday the 13th version 1.27 update fixed an issue on Lights Out that sometimes prevented A.J. and Kenny from escaping
- Bots will now correctly fix broken power generators
- Bots will no longer turn on their flashlights while in a hiding spot
- Fixed a bug where Jason was not in the correct spot on the scoreboard.
- The game ending while counselors are still in play
- Escaping via a vehicle counts as suicide
- Players loading in as a character different than the one they selected
- Counselors stuck to repair points after initiating/completing a repair
- Game crashing tied to the destruction of doors
- Players able to clip through a wall on the Pinehurst map
- Friday the 13th patch 1.27 added minor fixes and changes
- Added stability and performance improvements.
The article is now updated with the official Friday the 13th 1.27 changelog.
Check your game update and download the latest Friday the 13th Update 1.27.