Forza Motorsport 7 August Update for Xbox One and PCs is now available for download. According to the official Forza Motorsport 7 August Update patch notes, the new update has updated Track Limits for all ribbons in the game. In addition, players can use our new illuminated track limits feature, which can be toggled via the HUD menu. Time Attack Mode is also now available.
A previous update was released with various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Forza Motorsport 7 August Update is expected to fix all these issues.
Forza Motorsport 7 August Update Patch Notes (August 8)
- Fixed an issue where car place number overlaps given UI frame in Chinese and Japanese versions of the game.
- Fixed truncated car descriptions in Arabic version of the game.
- Fixed an issue where warning pop-up is empty when exiting the livery editor without saving the livery.
- Fixed an issue where E-class filter would show in pre-race lobby, even if player does not own any E-class cars.
- Fixed an issue with the High Speed Chase Showcase event, where the 3-2-1 countdown would not display.
- Fixed an issue where, when racing at Prague Full Circuit Reverse, with 3 laps and 1 Quickstop, some AI cars will enter the pits before starting Lap 1 and will not receive credit for that 1 Quick Stop.
- Fixed an issue where players could not delete messaged under the “News” tab in Message Center.
- Replaced “Coming Soon” tag with “Offline” for #ForzaRC and #Forzathon menu tabs, when playing in an offline state.
- Fixed an issue with the “Tires, Misc.” Telemetry screen only reflecting positive camber.
- Fixed a Telemetry issue where steering angle would not be reflected on gauge when turning left.
- Removed small blue box that appeared in lower half of screen when in Forzavista.
- Entering a Rivals event from the Message Center and then backing out will now send you back to the Message Center.
- Fixed an issue in Free Play where, after homologating a car via the Go to Race option, the player would encounter a “rules change” prompt after homologating a car via the “Go to Race” tile.
- Fixed an issue where in race Telemetry Tire Temp screen, the right-side tires have their temperatures transposed.
- Removed faint gray lines that appeared around FM logo on the Spectate loading screen in 4K.
- Added Spectate Ticker for Multi-Class racing types.
- Fixed an issue where Spectate UI elements would linger longer than necessary after MP race ends.
- Fixed an issue where Spectate Telemetry does not always display the tire temperature in degrees.
- Fixed an issue where cars of players who dropped from a race are still part of race replays, albeit invisible.
- Changed text color for slower lap times in Spectate Ticker from red to orange to improve visibility.
- Fixed an issue where players who leave a MP match will have their Driver Gear in the Spectate Ticker with the Driver Gear of another player still in the race.
- Fixed an issue in Multiplayer Spectate Race Stats screen, where the timer on the Leader section would not update when switching between drivers.
- Multiplayer Spectate Ticker will update at intervals to reflect race order when there are less than four racers or less in a lobby (and the Ticker does not scroll).
- Multiplayer Spectate Ticker will transition/scroll even if race position changes occur.
- Fixed an issue where leader telemetry did not populate in race stats screens across all game modes.
- Fixed an issue where players could tune car in “Stock” lobbies but would be removed from their car and have to pick a new one.
- Fixed an issue where, when loading into a race as a Spectator, the Race Telemetry information would appear before the race itself.
- Players will now shuffle between class buckets in ABCS/Multiclass lobbies.
- Fixed an issue where player is stuck behind starting line at the start of the race and unable to move vehicle when they enter Test Drive.
- Fixed an issue where, when entering a multiclass race in spectate mode during mid-race, some cars would appear to be using their hand-brake at all times.
- Fixed an issue where players could change the maximum number of Drivatars in the public ABCS hopper (but could not submit changes).
- Fixed an issue in a private multiplayer lobby, spectating a player who enters Test Drive after the race begins result in a black screen.
- In all Tag variants, players who remain motionless during the first 30 seconds of the match will now be assumed AFK and kicked from the lobby for in activity.
- Spec Events in Leagues and public hoppers will no longer allow cars with non-stock tuning.
- Corrected the camera position for the 1991 Hoonigan Rauh-Welt Begriff Porsche 911 Turbo in wheel-less cockpit view.
- Fixed an issue with the driveline spring in the 2016 Bentley Bentayga which would cause it to continuously shift between 1st and 2nd gear when going uphill on certain tracks.
- Fixed an issue where the steering wheel appears when a car is ghosted while driving in wheel-less cockpit view.
- Fixed an issue where accent color for the stripe on the 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS would not change.
- Fixed an issue where the thumbnail for the 2016 Bentley Bentayga did not match the car.
- Fixed an issue where when players go to upgrade the front tire width for the 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS, they would see multiple options for 205/55R16 and multiple options for 305/35R16 when upgrading rear tire width.
- Fixed camera position in wheel-less cockpit view for the 2003 Hoonigan Holden Commodore Ute.
- Corrected name of 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion in Car Collector screen.
- Fixed an issue where stock drift suspension was giving cars too low of a ride height.
Forza Motorsport 7 August Updates (August 8) is now available on Xbox One and Windows 10.