Forza Horizon 4 update patch notes for Xbox One and Windows 10 is now available. According to the official Forza Horizon 4 December Content Update update patch notes, the new content update has added improvements to Photo mode and Horizon Life multilayer event sign-up. Apart from this, there are various cross platform fixes an improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Forza Horizon 4 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out patch notes details below.
Forza Horizon 4 Update (December 13th) Patch Notes
- Improved Horizon Life Multiplayer Event Sign-Up
- When you create a Multiplayer Event, you can post it to the Activity Panel and return to Freeroam while you wait for players to sign up and join. The previous 40-second limit has been removed, and now you can wait for as long as you life for players to join before you start the session.
- Improved Photo Mode
- We’ve added more freedom to how you can move and pan the camera, along with bokeh effects and the ability to toggle headlights, drivers, wildlife and crowd characters!
Cross Platform Fixes
- Emotes can now occasionally be found for purchase in the #Forzathon shop.
- Improved visibility of driving line on mini-map in various colorblind modes.
- Added messaging to inform players that Cars and Credits must be claimed from the Auction House within 60 days.
- Added an LSP error message to make users aware they need an update to the game.
- Seasonal Event names are now shown on the map, making them easier to find.
- Made a change to allow users who use manual gears to view the map during Route Creation.
- Fixed an exploit in Route Creator which allowed players to create routes to easily gain a large number of skill points.
- Fixed an exploit in Rivals which allowed players to use cars that did not meet the event restrictions.
- Fixed an issue where players who flipped cars, or missed checkpoints were not being reset in Tanked Adventure.
- Fixed an issue where players could not remove glasses in the Character Customizer.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes get stuck in a Car Mastery Tree, and be unable to navigate from their current tile.
- Fixed an issue where players were occasionally being teleported to their last created Route Blueprint after a Seasonal Championship.
- Fixed an issue where the Distance Driven stat was not updating correctly if the player changed their car via the Pause Menu
- Various stability improvements.
- Fixed an issue where benchmark mode for Nvidia cards would sometimes show performance degradation when there was none.
- Fixed an issue where the latest Windows 10 OS was causing a crash when entering speed zones.
- Fixed infrequent frame drops when using AMD Radeon R9 290X
- Improved non-standard functions that have been mapped to a controller.
- Fixed extreme sudden movements to wheels during initialization.
- Fixed the grinding noise in cockpit view when shifting with the Logitech G920.
- Fixed the deadzones settings functionality for Throttle, Break, Clutch and Steering.
- Added UI to make it clearer which way to turn the wheel when mapping a Steering Wheel.
- No Xbox-specific fixes.