Forza Horizon 4 update (April 11) patch notes is now available for Xbox One and PC players. The latest FH4 Series 8 content update comes with the new Barrett-Jackson Car Pack and a brand new game mode – Drift Adventure. Apart from this, the new update also made changes to Online Adventure playlists and includes various bug fixes. Previously, a big March update was released which Festival Playlist, 18 new Achievements, 4 trial events, and more.
Check out full patch notes details below.
Forza Horizon 4 Update (April 11) Patch Notes
Online Adventure Changes
Online Adventure Championships have been updated:
- S2 Class has been removed from Dirt Racing Championships.
- B Class has been added to Dirt Racing Championships.
- Freeroam Rush events have been removed from all Asphalt and Street Race Championships.
- Collisions are disabled for the first 30 seconds of each race. This change also applies to Horizon Life PvP races.
- An all-new Online Adventure game mode! Take part in three-race Drift Championships, where it’s not about how fast you can drive, it’s about how well you can drift!
- Points are scored on asphalt only and are based on the angle and speed of your drift. You’ll have time to complete a few laps in each event, so don’t worry if you mess up the start, you still have every chance to win as only your best lap’s score goes up on the leaderboard.
- Drift Adventure is available in both Quick Play and Ranked and can be accessed from the Online Adventure tab in the Pause Menu.
- Earning a rank in Drift Adventure will check-off the Online Adventure requirement for Festival Playlist.
To support the addition of Drift Adventure a new Drift Camera has been added. Enabled in the HUD and Gameplay Settings, Drift Camera adds dynamism to the cockpit camera so that your view pans towards the direction of travel. This means that even when you’re going sideways, you can still see where you’re going. There are an array of settings which allow you to tune the speed and severity of this option.
Series 8 introduces the FOREST SPRITE Showcase Remix! For a limited time only, you’ll be able to face-off against the Horizon Motocross team in autumn with a 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk I, modified for off-roading. Remember: You need to complete the regular Showcase first before the remixed version is unlocked.
The Barrett-Jackson Car Pack is available for separate purchase and is included as a free add-on for players who own the Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass. The vehicles of the Barrett-Jackson Car Pack are a veritable “who’s who” of collectible automobiles from decades past. From the hand-built 1932 Ford Custom Double Down to the sleek, race-ready 1963 Shelby Monaco King Cobra, these cars have been desired by drivers around the world since their introduction and now is your chance to experience them in Forza Horizon 4.
- Fixed issue where opponent drivatars were showing as Level 1 in race results screen.
- Changed Seasonal Playground Games to finish when one team reaches three, rather than having to complete all 5 events.
- Added the ability to look at previous series in Festival Playlist.
- Fixed an issue where turning Player Designs off in HUD and Gameplay options would not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the ownership of the VIP house would be reset.
- Various stability improvements.
- Fixed some instances of Error Code FH001 from happening.
- Enabled car telemetry data to be output to external applications and motion sled devices.
- Fixed an issue where launching the game and then plugging in a wheel would cause 90 degrees of deadzone.