Fortnite update 1.81 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Fortnite 1.81 patch notes, the new update comes with fixes for items and animation issues. Additionally, Fortnite version 1.81 also includes fixes for issues related to framerate drop, lag, server performance, and more.
The previous big update was released with Season 6 in Battle Royale with new goodies like new pets, shadow stones, updated map and more. Unfortunately, after the last update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s Fortnite 1.81 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite Version 1.81 Update Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Fortnite 1.81 added fixes for items and animation issues.
- Fixed crashing issues with Fortnite 1.81.
- Added fixes for frame drop, stuttering and lag issues.
- Fortnite 1.81 update has added stability improvements.
- Added minor under the hood fixes with Fortnite version 1.81.
- Various glitch fixes and Ui changes.
Fortnite update 1.81 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.