Fortnite v5.30 content update is now available for download. The new update has added new items to Battle Royale and a new hero backflips into Save the World. Shockwave grenade is now available for Battle Royale players. This new item launches players great distances without inflicting fall damage. The blast is so strong, you can launch players through structures. In addition, Solid Gold limited time mode allows you to Battle with all legendary weapons.
Earlier this morning, the game developers also released Fortnite update 1.75 (v5.30.2) on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Check out more details below.
Fortnite v5.30 Content Update
- Shockwave Grenade (Battle Royale)
- Solid Gold LTM (Battle Royale)
- Horde Challenge Week 4 (Save the World) –Build strong bases and bring plenty of ammo because Traps won’t trigger in this weeks challenge. Gather your friends and survive the horde.
- Bladestorm Enforcer (Save the World) – Flip into action and fling a flurry of metal at incoming Husks! A brand new Mythic Ninja joins the fight.
LIMITED TIME MODE: 50V50 SOLID GOLD
The 50v50 LTM will consist of only legendary weapons and items for a limited time. Drop in and loot up!
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Shockwave Grenade added.
- Shockwave Grenade will knock players back and destroy objects in their path after being knocked back.
- Allies, enemies, and vehicles hit with Shockwave Grenade will not take fall damage.
- Drops in stacks of 2, maximum stack size of 6.
- Epic Rarity.
- Can be found in Supply Drops, Vending Machines, Llamas, and chests.
SAVE THE WORLD
MISSIONS + SYSTEMS
- Weekly Horde Challenge 4
- This week, prepare your forts for a no-trap challenge: Husks will not trigger traps when walking over/near them.
- Win a Legendary Redline Ramirez for the first-time completion of Weekly Horde Challenge 4.
- The Horde Weekly Challenge quest is also repeatable for Event Tickets.
- Mythic Bladestorm Enforcer Ninja
- Available in the Event Store August 29, at 8 PM ET.
- Features new subclass – Bladestorm.
- New Ability:
- Kunai Storm: Ninja flips backward and throws 15 pointed knives downwards in a 0.5 tile radius. Dealing edged weapon damage. Damage are scales based on distance with a maximum range of 4 tiles.
- New Perks:
- Kunai Collection: Eliminating enemies with Kunai Storm reduces its cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Kunai Barrage: Increase the number of kunai thrown from Kunai Storm by 6 and damage by 25%.
- Kunnaihilation: Kunai will now randomly explode and deal Energy Damage in a 0.25 tile radius.
- New Ability:
- Redline Ramirez
- Legendary variant of Raider.
- Unlock by completing the Weekly Horde Challenge 4.