Fortnite update 1.99 for PS4 and Xbox One is released. According to the official Fortnite 1.99 changelog, the new update resolves the issue causing too many Epic/Legendary Burst Rifles from spawning. Apart from this, Fortnite version 1.99 also added fixes for issues related matchmaking, ping, server performance, crashing, framerate drop, lag, and more.
Previously, Fortnite Season 7 update was released with the new areas such as Frosty Flights, Polar Peak, as well as the new X-4 Stormwing plane. The update also added Explore Fortnite Creative, a new experience where you can create, play, and save anything you can imagine on private islands! In Save the World, the Stand and Fight campaign comes to an end as Canny Valley Act 3 was released. Unfortunately, after the last update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Fortnite version 1.99 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite Update 1.99 Changelog
- Added fix for Trap selection
- Fixed an issue with Ghost peeking with scoped weapons
- Fixed Scythe pickaxe sounds
- Fixed crashing issues with Fortnite 1.99.
- Fixed an issue causing too many Epic/Legendary Burst Rifles from spawning.
- Matchmaking performance improvements
- Added fixes for glitches.
- Added fixes for frame drop, stuttering and lag issues.
- Fortnite version 1.99 update has added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes.
- Added fixes for players reported glitches with Fortnite 1.99.
Fortnite update 1.99 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.