Fortnite update 1.69 is now rolling out for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Fortnite 1.69 patch notes, the new update includes fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, Fortnite version 1.69 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big Season 5 update was released with Fortnite Season 5. Unfortunately, after this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Fortnite version 1.69 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Fortnite update 1.69 Patch Notes
Guided Missile (Battle Royale)
The Guided Missile returns from the Vault! Scan the battlefield from above, weave through obstacles, and rocket ride teammates into the action.
Fly Explosives (Battle Royale)
BOOM! The new Fly Explosives Limited Time Mode is here and it’s a blast for the whole squad. Use Jetpacks to fly above your foes and rain down in this explosives only game mode.
Spyglass Sniper Rifle (Save the World)
Husks don’t stand a chance against this newest addition to the Flintlock Weapon set. This powerful single shot sniper packs a punch, so hold on tight as you take aim and fire.
Battle Royale Changes in Fortnite version 1.69
LIMITED TIME MODE: FLY EXPLOSIVES
This mode combines the explosive fun of the High Explosives LTM and the vaulted Limited Time Item Jetpack. Take to the skies and blast everyone else back to the lobby!
- Only Explosive Weapons can be found in this mode.
- Floor Loot spawners will occasionally spawn Jetpacks.
- Fly Explosives Jetpacks have increased fuel regen rate & decreased burn rate compared to Default Jetpacks, to keep pilots in the sky a bit longer.
- Between-storm wait times have been reduced due to players needing less time to find adequate loot (avg. match length should be lower than 20m).
- Rocket Ammunition capped at 120.
- Profile Stats (K/D & Wins) are tracked in this mode.
LIMITED TIME MODE: PLAYGROUND
- The following weapons and items have been added to the Playground LTM only.
- Guided Missile
- Nameplates will no longer appear for members of the opposite team.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Guided Missile returns!
- Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Fuse duration reduced from 18 to 15 seconds.
- Movement Speed decreased from 1100 to 1000.
- Reload time increased to 2.4/2.2.
- Reduced player damage from 105/110 down to 74/77 damage.
- Reduced structure damage down from 1100 to 400.
- Explosions now damage structures with no regard for Line of Sight.
- Guided Missile can also be controlled via keyboard using the default movement inputs.
- The issues with Slurp Juice have been fixed and it can once again be looted in-game.
Save The World Changes in Fortnite 1.69
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Spyglass Sniper Rifle added to the Weekly Store
- An accurate, high-powered, scoped sniper rifle with a single round per magazine that kicks like a mule.
- Fortnite 1.69 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Fortnite update 1.69 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.