Fortnite update 1.34 will soon roll out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 1.34 patch notes, the new update has added Cozy Campfire healing trap as well as support for ShadowPlay Highlights. In addition, Fortnite version 1.34 also includes a number of fixes for Battle Royale and Save the World. Read full details below.
Fortnite Update 1.34 Patch Notes
Cozy Campfire healing trap must be placed on a floor and persists for 25 seconds.
- Heals 2 HP per second
- Blue rarity
- Can be found anywhere
NVIDIA ShadowPlay Highlights
ShadowPlay will save plays automatically by default. You are also able to manually configure which plays get saved and customize it to fit your style. NVIDIA ShadowPlay Highlights is supported for all PC gamers using GeForce GTX 650 and above graphics cards.
Battle Royale Changes in Fortnite version 1.34
- The Boogie Bomb dance effect is now removed upon taking any damage. We will continue to monitor and iterate on this item’s functionality.
- Changed the Boogie Bomb rarity to blue/rare to more accurately represent its true rarity.
- Fortnite 1.34 update addressed an issue which caused players to pass through their recently built and edited structures.
- Fixed an issue which allowed sniper bullets to pass through players without applying any damage.
- Fortnite 1.34 has addressed an animation issue caused by entering the DBNO state while in the air.
- Fortnite version 1.34 increased the audible range of enemy footsteps, as well as their overall volume.
- We’re aware of an issue causing footsteps to sometimes play at irregular intervals when offscreen. We’re working on a fix now, expect it next update.
- Enemy footsteps are easier to hear when performing certain actions such as building, shooting, or collecting resources.
- Fixed an issue which caused sniper bullet impact sounds to trigger more than once per shot.
- Fixed the phantom bullet sounds that are sometimes heard throughout a match.
- Fortnite update 1.34 adjusted the volume of the AC/DC Pickaxe.
- Reduced the volume of the drone that teleports player out of each match.
- Fortnite 1.34 has fixed an issue which caused the “Push to Talk” setting to disappear from the Battle Royale settings when restoring default settings in Save the World.
- Shortened a few Daily Challenge descriptions which would run off the screen in a few languages.
- Daily challenge rewards are automatically collected if another challenge is completed in the same category.
- For instance, if you complete a Battle Pass daily challenge but do not “collect” the reward, the reward will automatically be collected upon completing the next Battle Pass daily challenge.
- Fortnite Battle Royale now supports NVIDIA ShadowPlay highlights on PC.
- Fixed a rare Battle Royale server crash.
Save the World Changes in Fortnite 1.34 Patch
Fortnite update 1.34 addressed an issue which caused crafting to fail even when there was space in your inventory.
- Fortnite 1.34 patch fixed a bug that caused Ninja smoke bombs to heal players even when the “Medicinal Fumes” perk wasn’t unlocked.
- The BASE MD perk now heals all allies on affected floors, and the perk properly applies only to the BASE placed by the Constructor.
- The Energized support perk now properly increases the damage of energy attacks.
- Known Issue: This perk is still failing to boost abilities like Shock Tower and BASE that spawn an object that deals energy damage.
- Fortnite version 1.34 for PS4 and Xbox One has addressed an issue that prevented players from receiving the Raider Nomad hero from the collection book.
- Players will be granted this hero automatically if they have reached Collection Book level 100.
- The “Winter’s Chill”, “Cold as Ice” and “Deep Freeze” quests specify that you and your team must complete a 7-day 15 zone survival mission. These quests could unintentionally be completed by finishing a 3-day 15, 40 or 70 zone survival mission.
- Fixed a bug that would award large amounts of seasonal gold even when failing an Evacuate the Shelter mission.
- Fortnite 1.34 update fixed a rare crash that occurred when selecting “Reward Info” in the Collection Book.
Check your game update and download latest Fortnite Update 1.34 on PS4 and Xbox One.