Fortnite update 1.99 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is released. According to the official Fortnite 1.99 patch notes, the new update resolves the issue related to trap selection, ghost peeking with scoped weapons, scythe pickaxe sounds and more. Apart from this, Fortnite version 1.99 also added fixes for issues related matchmaking, ping, server performance, crashing, framerate drop, lag, and more.
Previously, Fortnite Season 7 update was released which added new Scoped Revolver, Glider Redeploy Item, LTM – One Shot and more. Unfortunately, after the last update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Fortnite version 1.99 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite 1.99 Patch Notes
- Added fix for Trap selection.
- Fixed an issue with Ghost peeking with scoped weapons.
- According to the latest Fortnite 1.99 patch notes, the new update has fixed Scythe pickaxe sounds.
- Fixed crashing issues with Fortnite update 1.99.
- Fortnite 1.99 fixed an issue causing too many Epic/Legendary Burst Rifles from spawning.
- Matchmaking performance improvements
- Added fixes for glitches.
- Added fixes for frame drop, stuttering and lag issues.
- Fortnite version 1.99 update has added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes.
- Added fixes for players reported glitches with Fortnite 1.99.
Fortnite update 1.99 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.