Fortnite 1.80 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Fortnite 1.80 patch notes, the new update kicks off Season 6 in Battle Royale with new goodies. Players can now explore an updated island with Pets, and become one with the shadows with a new consumable. Save the World also receiving the Cram Session mini-event with a new enemy that has appeared from the Storm. Apart from this, Fortnite update 1.80 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with the High Stakes event, weapon balancing, and other gameplay changes. Unfortunately, after the last update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s Fortnite 1.80 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Fortnite 1.80 Patch Notes for PS4
- Battle Pass – The new Fortnite update 1.80 has added 100 levels, over 100 new rewards. Available in-game right now for 950 V-Bucks.
- Pets – Pets are now available in-game with Fortnite 1.80.
- Shadow Stones – The new consumable is available around the map.
- Updated Map – A new floating Islands, as well as other changes made all over the map.
Save the World
- Riot Husky – A new enemy approaches from the Storm and they’ve come prepared. Taking this enemy head-on may be tricky!
- Cram Session – Exciting things are on the way to Save the World. To celebrate, join in on the Cram Session mini-event and earn additional rewards!
Fortnite 1.80 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.