Fortnite update 1.74 is now rolling out for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Fortnite 1.74 changelog, the new update has reverted the adjustments made to the gamepad options with the last update. In addition, Fortnite version 1.74 also includes fixes for issues related to framerate drop, lag, server performance, and more. Check out more details below.
Recently, an update was released with new features and fixes. Unfortunately, after this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s Fortnite version 1.74 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Fortnite 1.74 Update for PS4 and Xbox One
- Reverted the gamepad sensitivity adjustments.
- Fixed sprint weapon swapping issues
- Fortnite 1.74 has added fixes for crashing and framerate drop issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Fortnite update 1.74 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.