For Honor update 1.27 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official For Honor 1.27 patch notes, the new update comes with various matchmaking fixes. The patch has added more granularity to our relaxation parameters for Skills and Reputation. In addition, For Honor version 1.27 comes with various bug fixes and improvements.
According to the game developers, while it comes with the design of the Visual Collection features to apply a fee when you do cross-rarity update, we have decided to reduce that fee based on community feedback.
For Honor Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug on all heroes who do not have Reflex Guard, so that they can no longer speed up a Stance change to 0ms by changing Stance twice.
- [Adjustment] Every Hero is now able to dodge 100ms after initiating a Stance change. We reduced delay to dodge during Stance change by 200ms for: Warden, Centurion, Lawbringer, Kensei, Aramusha, Nobushi, Shugoki, Raider, Highlander, Valkyrie, and Warlord. (Conqueror and the Assassins already could dodge 100ms after a Stance change.)
- Can no longer cancel your own Guard Break attempt with Revenge Activation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Warden’s “Shoulder Bash” to consume more stamina on miss than was intended with the rework. Now cancelling the “Shoulder Bash” costs 15 Stamina (from 27).
- Fixed an issue that caused the visual Unblockable shoulder fire effect to not be applied on the Warden’s on the second “Shoulders Bash” if the first one is feinted.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Warden’s “Crushing Counterstrike” to incorrectly cause a Light hit reaction. Now it causes a Medium hit reaction – the intention being that this would allow the Warden to also land the 2nd Light Attack, as initially intended with the rework.
- Fixed a regression issue that caused Conqueror’s entry to Full Block Stance to unexpectedly take 600ms. It used to be 300ms, and now we decided to set it to 400ms.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Valkyrie’s Sprint Attack to track opponents that successfully dodged the attack.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an animation issue that caused the Valkyrie to sometimes use the wrong animation while turning around.
- [Fixed and issue that caused the Orochi’s “Hurricane Blast” to have no stamina cost when cancelled in a Dodge. Cancelling “Hurricane Blast” with a Dodge now costs 24 Stamina.
- Fixed an issue that caused the blood splatter effect to be missing during the Nobushi’s “Give us a Smile” execution.
- If Highlander suffers a Guard Break during an Offensive Form Emote, Highlander can no longer Counter Guard Break.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Highlander’s “Heaves-Ho” execution to have no controller rumble.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Shaman’s “Predator’s Mercy” to miss after a Right Throw on an opponent that is Out Of Stamina.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Aramusha’s animation to slightly stutter before his Top Heavy attack is parried.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes automatically “Refused” revive if the player is pressing Cancel just before dying.
- Fixed an issue that cause the framerate to decrease while viewing the customization screens.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dominion’s Capture Zone progression bar to not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ranking screen, in Player Profile, to show that 20 placement matches are needed instead of the 15 matches actually required.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Peacekeeper’s dagger to be off set during the “Done with This” emote.
- [Fixed an issue that caused the sword from the “Sword in the Stone” emote to be displayed horizontally for external viewers that see the emote mid animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash to occur when equipping an execution effect to the Triangle or Y button.
- Fixed an issue that caused a Memory allocation error pop up to be displayed when closing the game.
Check your game update and download the latest For Honor update 1.27.