For Honor update 1.25 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official For Honor 1.25 patch notes, the new update has various figher and gameplay changes. An issue that allowed the Conqueror to use Flail Uppercut after blocking any minion’s attack is now fixed. In addition, For Honor version 1.25 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Since the last update, may players were facing stuttering and lag issues. Today’s update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
For Honor Update 1.25 Patch Notes
- [Adjustment] Revenge Shield is increased to 120 HP (from 70).
- [Adjustment] Increased the time it takes to Revive a players to 4 seconds (from 3) for all PvP game modes, excluding time-limited events.
- [Adjustment] Normalized all side dodges recoveries to 600ms.
- [Adjustment] For Honor patch 1.25 removed side dodge’s ability to move backward at the same time as sideways.
- [Adjustment] On a successful Drop Attack you will no longer lose any Health. Before you would lose a percentage of your Health even if the Drop Attack was successful.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the current parameters status displayed during matchmaking to be updated earlier than they actually were in the back end.
Default Text Chat Scope set to Team
Mature Language Filter
- For Honor 1.25 added an optional Mature Language filter to the Text chat. Enabled by default, the filter can be disabled in the User Interface options.
Text Chat Tracking
- The use of offensive words in the Text Chat is now automatically tracked and will be used in conjunction with player reports to apply appropriate sanctions to offensive players
Bug Fixes in For Honor 1.25
- [Bug fix] Fixed an issue where heroes could spam attacks after unlocking to go into out of lock, but they kept using their locked attacks. Now it properly uses the Out of Lock attacks.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed the Conqueror to use Flail Uppercut after blocking any minion’s attack.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the “You Like This?” emote to sometimes glitch during matches.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused The “Spear Twirl” emote to sometimes glitch during matches.
- [Improvement] “Zephyr Strike” and “Storm Rush” now makes the Stance Change on Recovery happen 200ms later. Instead, during that 200ms timing, we allow Orochi to branch in the 2nd attack.
- [Bug Fix] FFor Honor update 1.25 fixed an issue that caused the “Storm Rush” stamina cost to be applied before the indicator appeared.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that cause the “Storm Rush” camera to glitch during the miss animation.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed the Nobushi to be able to unlock during the start-up and recovery frames of some moves and perform special moves such as “Hidden Stance”, “Hidden Stance” attacks, “Cobra Strike”, “Viper’s Retreat” and “Kick”.
- [Bug Fix] For Honor 1.25 fixed an issue that caused the Centurion animation to switch from top to right when opponent is activating revenge during “Imperial Might”.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Centurion’s animation to glitch while switching target after knocking down 2 opponents with revenge activation and changing target.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Gladiator’s “Sucker Punch” to not connect after throwing your opponent into a wall.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Gladiator’s “Skewer” to be interrupted by an incoming Guard Break.
- [Bug Fix] For Honor patch 1.25 fixed an issue that caused the Shaman’s “Wild Cat’s Rage”, “Predator’s Hunger” and “Predator’s Mercy” to apply the stamina cost of attacks before the indicator appears.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Shaman to be unable to react to Peacekeeper Zone Attack after a blocked “Raven’s Claw”.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the “Punch Through” feat to become disabled after dying.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the “Long Bow” and “Javelin Storm” to be unusable when performed in alternate stance.
- [Bug Fix] For Honor version 1.25 fixed an issue that caused the Berserker’s forward throw to no longer deal bleed damage while the feat “Sharpen Blade” is active.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed the Warlord’s “Shield Charge” to affect an opponent that has the “Steadfast” feat active.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Bots not to dodge the Highlander’s “Balor’s Might” move while performing it from the left stance.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the stamina cost of throws to be shown twice in Arena. Now the full cost will only be shown once instead of splitting it into 2 entries.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kensei’s Zone Attack to use the wrong animation in Story Mode.
- [Bug Fix] For Honor version 1.25 fixed an issue that caused the Orochi’s “Storm Rush” to use the wrong animation in Story Mode
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when Alt-Tabbing or going to the Home screen of the console while viewing Legacy Bundles in the Store.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed issue that caused the Quit button to be missing on the end screen of some Apprentice Trials after quitting without completing them.
- [Bug Fix] For Honor 1.25 added a missing Paint Pattern, “Symmetry Cells”, to the Battle Outfit “Steered Automata” for the male Raider.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that prevented Bots to be aware of incoming feats like “Arrow Strike”, “Fire Flask”, “Fiat Lux”, “Igneus Imber”, “Pugno Mortis” and “Spear Storm”.
For Honor Update 1.25 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.