Fishing Planet update 2.02 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the Fishing Planet 2.02 patch notes, the latest update has added bug fixes and some minor gameplay improvements. In addition, Fishing Planet version 2.02 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with fixes for issues related to crashes. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. The new Fishing Planet version 2.02 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Fishing Planet Update 2.02 Patch Notes
- Multiple physics fixes
- Rod Stand Hotkeys Help tooltips implemented for gamepad
- Fixed buoy position for multirods
- Blocking game bug fixed while viewing user profile from chat
- Photomode shadow fix
- Other players’ tackle view has been improved
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed some minor glitches with Fishing Planet 2.02.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fishing Planet update 2.02 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Fishing Planet Deliverance 2.02.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Fishing Planet version 2.02.
Fishing Planet update 2.02 for PS4 is now available for download.