Final Fantasy XV update 1.28 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Final Fantasy XV version 1.28 patch notes, the new update has added a fix for an issue related save data transfer. In addition, Final Fantasy 15 update 1.28 also added stability and performance improvements.
If you started playing the standalone version while the issue was still occurring, you will have to delete any newly created save data for the standalone version before you can transfer your old save data from the expansion.
Please first check that your PlayStation®4 system has old save data for the expansion saved on it before you delete your existing standalone version save data. Re-launching the standalone version of FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES will then start the transfer process.
Previously, a big update was released with Comrades (Standalone), 4K High-Resolution Pack (PC) DLC Update and more. Final Fantasy XIV Collaboration is an additional quest available from Chapter 5 onward and requires having cleared the main scenario quest and objective “The Hexatheon’s Blessings: Touch the first runestone” from Chapter 4 to begin the content, the recommended level for the content is Level 45. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Final Fantasy 15 update 1.28 is expected to fix all these issues.
Final Fantasy XV (15) Update 1.28 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fixed an issue where players not being able to transfer save data from Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades to Multiplayer. To transfer your old save data, please delete current Multiplayer: Comrades save data & reboot the game.
- Fixed crashing issues with Final Fantasy 15 update 1.28.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Final Fantasy XV version 1.28 added stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood improvements added with the Final Fantasy XV update 1.28.
Final Fantasy XV update 1.28 is now available on PS4.