Final Fantasy XV 1.25 update is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official Final Fantasy XV update 1.25 patch notes, the new update has added new changes and improvements to the game. An issue that prevented avatars from displaying properly in Comrades is now addressed. In addition, Final Fantasy XV version 1.25 also added stability and performance improvements. The update size is around 125MB on consoles and 100MB on PC. Check out more details below.
A previous update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Fantasy XV patch 1.25 is expected to fix these issues.
Final Fantasy XV 1.25 Patch Notes
- Fixed issues with the Offline Mode.
- Fixed an issue with the executable file.
- Final Fantasy XV version 1.25 addressed an issue that prevented avatars from displaying properly in Comrades.
- Fixed a bug caused when editing certain slider settings (eye spacing) from the default.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Final Fantasy XV 1.25 added various minor changes and fixes.
Final Fantasy XV update 1.25 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.