Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 7.36 for PS4 is now available. According to the official Final Fantasy XIV 7.36 patch notes, the new FFXIV 7.36 (Patch 4.5) has added A Requiem for Heroes, which include information on a host of new features such as the very first limited job, blue mage. In addition, the latest Final Fantasy XIV version 7.36 also includes the final chapters of the Four Lords saga and Return to Ivalice, and brand-new main scenario quests.
Previously, a big update was released with various fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s FFXIV 7.36 for PS4 is expected to fix few of these issues.
Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) Update 7.36 Patch Notes for PS4
- Added A Requiem for Heroes
- Added the final chapters of the Four Lords saga
- Added brand-new main scenario quests.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Final Fantasy XIV patch 7.36.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Final Fantasy XIV 7.36 for PS4 has also added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay changes with FFXIV 7.36.
- Final Fantasy XIV version 7.29 added other minor fixes and changes.
Final Fantasy XIV update 7.36 for PS4 is now available for download.