Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 7.29 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) 7.29 patch notes, the new patch has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, the latest Final Fantasy XIV version 7.29 also contains minor fixes for server performance, game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s FFXIV 7.29 for PS4 is expected to fix few of these issues.
Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) Update 7.29 Patch Notes for PS4
- In Eureka, the server would crash under certain conditions.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Final Fantasy XIV patch 7.29.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Final Fantasy XIV 7.29 for PS4 has also added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay changes with FFXIV 7.29.
- Final Fantasy XIV version 7.29 added other minor fixes and changes.
Final Fantasy XIV update 7.29 for PS4 is now available for download.